Frequently Asked Questions
How do I successfully build a group to complete my project?
- Consider who might join your group and invite them via email, social media, and blogs to multiply the effort.
- Build your group around a theme or event. Honor an individual or commemorate a life event such as an upcoming birthday or anniversary.
- Personalize your project webpage. The “Friends of JESUS” group giving site allows you to customize starting with the URL you build to naming your group’s page once you’ve registered for a project. You can also add your own YouTube or Vimeo video and photos. Each project comes with its own set of media to get you started. Click here to view a sample live site.
- Strategize your fundraising approach. Each group may fundraise a little differently depending on the style of giving you adopt and the friends and family who join you. Here are some examples:
- Group A is a loose affiliation of friends, family and extended acquaintances accessed through the social media network (ex. Your uncle sees your Facebook post promoting your “Friends of JESUS” project and shares the link with his Facebook friends). Funding a video tablet or a “JESUS” film team for a month is a very attainable goal for this type of group.
- Group B chooses to fund a project with whatever they raise collectively in a year’s time, or they may choose a specific goal for a project,; for example, $500 for “Jesus Film Project Greatest Needs” project.
- Group C enjoys a focused commitment. They decide to partner with Jesus Film Project to raise $42,000 for a language translation project. Doing the math, they establish that with 12 members in their group, each giving $98 a month, they can complete the project in 3 years. This small group working together will be able to reach an entire people group for generations with the gospel on film!
Do you provide customer service/technical support?
Yes. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 918-9929 for customer service and technical support on any workday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time..
Is this donation website secure?
Yes, all transactions and user information is securely processed through Jesus Film Project and Campus Crusade for Christ via SSL. SSL Certificates
How can I track who has donated to my project/campaign?
This website allows you to track, monitor and record all contributions (both on-line and offline).
I just donated to a project and it’s not showing up online.
Your gift will be posted within 48 hours. If there is still an issue, please contact us via email at: email@example.com or call: (800) 918-9929.
How do I add photos/videos to my page?
The edit page allows you to upload multiple personal images and a video as well as customize the written description of your donation page.
How do I link my project page to various social media sites?
You can easily post to Facebook and Twitter. You can also email your page to your entire community.
What if I want to send an offline donation by phone?
You can give by phone at (800) 918-9929. Please mention which group's fundraise project you want your gift to go to.
What is Campus Crusade for Christ's (Cru) Tax ID Number?
The ministry's corporate Tax ID Number is 95-6006173.
Are you a member of the ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability)?
Jesus Film Project® and Campus Crusade for Christ (Cru) abide by the standards and management of donations as defined by the ECFA. Cru is a charter member of the ECFA. The organization has also sought to clarify and establish additional stewardship guidelines, position statements and terms of service to help enhance the trust of friends, ministry partners and the public at large.
What are Jesus Film Project's program, fundraising and administrative expenses? What is the annual operating budget?
To view Jesus Film Project’s financial summary, click here.
How can I get a receipt that indicates my giving to Jesus Film Project and Campus Crusade for Christ (Cru) in the last calendar year?
When you give, you will receive an automated tax receipt by email. You can also call toll free (888) 278-7233, or write to:
Ministry Services, Campus Crusade for Christ, Dept. 2400
P.O. Box 628222
Orlando, FL 32862-8222.
How can I learn more about Jesus Film Project?
Does Jesus Film Project have a Statement of Faith?
The sole basis of our beliefs is the Bible, God's infallible written Word, the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments. We believe that it was uniquely, verbally and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it was written without error (inerrant) in the original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks.
We accept those areas of doctrinal teaching on which, historically, there has been general agreement among all true Christians. Because of the specialized calling of our movement, we desire to allow for freedom of conviction on other doctrinal matters, provided that any interpretation is based upon the Bible alone, and that no such interpretation shall become an issue which hinders the ministry to which God has called us.
- There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- each of whom possesses equally all the attributes of Deity and the characteristics of personality.
- Jesus Christ is God, the living Word, who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. Hence, He is perfect Deity and true humanity united in one person forever.
- He lived a sinless life and voluntarily atoned for the sins of men by dying on the cross as their substitute, thus satisfying divine justice and accomplishing salvation for all who trust in Him alone.
- He rose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, in which He lived and died.
- He ascended bodily into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God the Father, where He, the only mediator between God and man, continually makes intercession for His own.
- Man was originally created in the image of God. He sinned by disobeying God; thus, he was alienated from his Creator. That historic fall brought all mankind under divine condemnation.
- Man's nature is corrupted, and he is thus totally unable to please God. Every man is in need of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
- The salvation of man is wholly a work of God's free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby justified them in His sight.
- It is the privilege of all who are born again of the Spirit to be assured of their salvation from the very moment in which they trust Christ as their Savior. This assurance is not based upon any kind of human merit, but is produced by the witness of the Holy Spirit, who confirms in the believer the testimony of God in His written word.
- The Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal and glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to men. He convicts and draws sinners to Christ, imparts new life to them, continually indwells them from the moment of spiritual birth and seals them until the day of redemption. His fullness, power and control are appropriated in the believer's life by faith.
- Every believer is called to live so in the power of the indwelling Spirit that he will not fulfill the lust of the flesh but will bear fruit to the glory of God.
- Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, His Body, which is composed of all men, living and dead, who have been joined to Him through saving faith.
- God admonishes His people to assemble together regularly for worship, for participation in ordinances, for edification through the Scriptures and for mutual encouragement.
- At physical death the believer enters immediately into eternal, conscious fellowship with the Lord and awaits the resurrection of his body to everlasting glory and blessing.
- At physical death the unbeliever enters immediately into eternal, conscious separation from the Lord and awaits the resurrection of his body to everlasting judgment and condemnation.
- Jesus Christ will come again to the earth -- personally, visibly and bodily -- to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to disciple men of every nation. The fulfillment of that Great Commission requires that all worldly and personal ambitions be subordinated to a total commitment to "Him who loved us and gave Himself for us."